Friday, May 13, 2011

A friends wedding !

Well, as I sit in the airport today waiting for a flight to Columbus, OH, I am reminded of the grace and mercy God continually shows me in my life! I am heading home to perform the wedding of one of my best friends from high school, Mike Smith. It is a completely humbling experience to be asked to perform their special day as they enter into their marriage. As I sit here with my lovely wife, it reminds me of our wedding day just under two years ago! I remember the nerves, the anxiety, the stress, the joy, the laughter, and the love that was celebrated at our wedding! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Mike and Megan, but to y'all, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! See you in Ohio peeps!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: