Monday, November 10, 2008

REEEEEEESTER :)

Well, Sarah and I returned home from Mississippi late last night after an incredible weekend of discipleship, worship, fellowship, and friendship. It was great to see Danny and Rach, and meet their beautiful Reese. She is awesome!! She fell in love with her Uncle Toe's immediately! It was so awesome to just be around her, and watch her each day develop a little bit more of a personality! She has such a joyful heart, and is always smiling! It was a treat to be with them for the weekend! REESTER IS A BEAST! :)

The retreat was awesome! Danny and Sarah led worship, and they did an incredible job. It was so spirit-led, and allowed everyone with the best opportunity to worship! The messages went really well, the students were so attentive and respective! I am confident that God worked in many lives this weekend!! He was stirring up hearts all over the place!

I am home for the next few days, then I fly to Columbus Saturday morning to speak at a Fellowship of Christian Athletes Coaches Ministry banquet Saturday night!! I am really fired up about that! I am also fired up about playing football with some guys from snapshot Saturday morning! Woo Hoo!!

I am fired up about what God is doing in the lives of many around me, and about what He is doing in my life! Thanks for letting me share with you! Have a great day! Go God!!

Be Blessed,
Toe's

No comments: